Straight from the horses mouth.
Black Friday may have come and gone, but if you’re anything like me, you definitely still have some shopping to do. Thank goodness for Cyber Monday and all the online sales in between. I love getting new ideas for those hard-to-buy-for friends and family so since I am a travel adviser, I thought I’d pass on a few tips for any travel aficionados on your list! I tried to keep it to the top 10, but as you can see – I couldn’t hold back and there are 13!
Certainly, you know your traveler best, but I’ve included links to my favorites if you scroll over the items below.
- Headphones – Listen to favorite songs or downloaded books on layovers or long flights!
- Back up battery phone charger – Self explanatory!
- Perfume spritzers – Go through Security quickly with these small, clear containers carrying favorite scents.
- Universal adapters – Plug in essential items like phones, adapters and laptops in any country by bringing one of these along.
- Gift certificate to Audible or other favorite online bookstore – Have a book to read while traveling. It is a perfect addition to any trip!
- Fuzzy slippers/socks – Keep those feet toasty and warm through Security, on the plane ride or maybe even in your hotel.
- Extra lenses for phone or camera – Capture every moment of this spectacular vacation!
- Toiletry bag – Pack toothpaste, hair gel, combs, toothbrushes, floss and more in one of these versatile, trendy bags for men or women.
- Lightweight raincoat – Stay dry no matter where you are traveling!
- Pashmina – Perfect for the ladies who don’t want to be cold on any adventure they are on.
- Cross Body Bag – Keep your identification and travel documents close by as it is essential for any traveler.
- Travel Noise Machine – Sleep well with this trendy gift for the traveler on your list, young or old!
- Packing Cubes – Maximize your space and stay organized throughout your trip!
These are just a few of many suggestions! Please feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any other ideas or to see what type of gift may be appropriate for a particular destination. As you know, I love traveling, but I do love shopping too and am happy to help. Happy Shopping!